The Kenan Fellows Program for Teacher Leadership supports exceptional teachers through tailored professional development and industry-based internships. Teachers who complete the program say they feel a deeper connection to their community and grow professionally as part of a statewide network of teacher leaders.
- Receive a $5,000 stipend upon completion of fellowship requirements
- Complete 80 hours of professional development focusing on building leadership capacity and improving teacher practice
- Deepen their content knowledge through an immersive industry-based summer internship
- Learn about career pathways and career skills needed for students to succeed in the workforce
- Collaborate and connect with other educators, business leaders and university researchers
- Earn a digital badge