| Due Date
|Monday, June 22
||Set up your blog
|Monday, June 22
||What do you hope to gain from your fellowship experience?
|Friday, June 26
||Describe the highlight of your week at the KFP Summer Institute.
- How do you plan to implement something you learned at the institute in your classroom?
- How has the week compared with other PD opportunities you have attended?
|Friday, July 24
||You are creating a product that transfers your internship experience into educational resources. Please describe the challenges and successes you are experiencing.
|Friday, July 31
||Describe your internship experience.
- What was the most interesting moment?
- What was the biggest challenge?
- What is your biggest take away?
|Friday, Sept. 25
||Have you discovered any new career pathways or opportunities for your students as a result of your internship experience? Please explain.
|Friday, Oct. 30
||You are about six weeks into the school year. Describe one new tool or strategy you have implemented.
- How and why you are using it?
- What impact is it having on you and your students?
|Friday, Jan. 29 2021
||Describe ways your fellowship has changed you. Consider how you collaborate with peers, deliver instruction and learn about STEM careers.
|Friday, February 26 2021
||Have you noticed any qualitative or quantitative evidence of student growth or impact you attribute to your Kenan Fellows experience. Please explain. Include student video, written, audio responses when possible.
|Friday, April 30, 2020
||Looking back at your first blog post, did you grow in the way you had hoped? Please reflect on your summer internship and the Kenan Fellows Program experience and describe how it has impacted you.