- Applications for the 2024-25 fellowship year will begin Friday, Sept. 8, 2023.
- Priority consideration will be given to educators who submit an application by Friday, Dec. 1, 2023.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- All applications to the Kenan Fellows Program for Teacher Leadership must be completed through our online process.
- You will be asked to submit an essay or video and two letters of recommendation.
- Before you apply, view the fellowship projects to see which ones are available in your district, grade level, and subject area.
- If you do not see a project in your district or county, we have the option to complete a general application. Your application will be saved for two years, and you will be considered for fellowship opportunities in your area or future application cycles should they become available.
- Fellowship projects are updated throughout the application cycle. Continue to check back for updates.
- Click the button below to register and complete the interest form.
- Once you register, you will receive an email containing instructions to complete and submit your application. The email will ask you to complete the following steps.
- Step 1. Download the application as PDF or Word Doc and save the form to your computer. Complete the form and respond to the essay prompts. Open-response questions may be answered in writing or as a 3-5 minute video. Please set aside 15 to 20 minutes to complete your application.
- Step 2. Request recommendation letters from an administrator at your school and another from a professional contact. Ask them to email you their completed recommendation letters as either a PDF or a Word Doc.
- Step 3. Once you have completed your application and have your letters of recommendation, save each file as a PDF.
- Step. 4. You are now ready to upload your completed application documents using the required link. You must use the Personalized Application Link provided in the email in order to proceed.
- We will notify the semi-finalists by Dec. 18, 2023, if they apply before or on the Dec. 1, 2023, priority consideration deadline. Applicants who are selected for finalist interviews will be notified by Jan. 29, 2024. Interviews will typically take place from mid-February to mid-March.
- We will accept applications until March of 2024 for the 2024-25 Kenan Fellows cohort.
The Kenan Fellows Program for Teacher Leadership will never ask for personal financial information for processing stipends via email, phone, or text.