- Applications for the 2024-25 fellowship year will begin in Fall 2023.
- Questions? View our FAQs or email us at email@example.com.
- All applications to the Kenan Fellows Program for Teacher Leadership must be completed online.
- You will be asked to submit an essay or video and two letters of recommendation.
- Before you apply, view the fellowship projects to see which ones are available in your district, grade level and subject area.
- Fellowship projects are updated throughout the application period. Continue to check back for updates.
- Register on the application website.
- You can save your application and return at any time. But please keep in mind that only completed and submitted applications will be reviewed.
- All applications must be submitted on or before the deadline.
- Please provide all of the requested information.
- Upload a 500 to 1,000 word essay or provide a link to a 3-5 minute video addressing the prompts provided in the application.
- You will be asked to identify two people who will electronically submit letters of recommendation on your behalf.
- Once you submit an application, you will receive an email with a link to the recommendation form. You must forward the form to each of your recommenders for them to complete. NOTE: It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the recommendation letters are received by the deadline. All letters of recommendation must be submitted by the deadline.
- Final candidates will be invited for an in-person interview in March. All applicants will be notified of their status in April. Fellowship winners will be announced in May. Applicants who are offered fellowships will receive an acceptance package in the mail. The Kenan Fellows Program for Teacher Leadership will never ask for personal financial information for processing stipends via email, phone or text.