Show off your classroom decor on Instagram and earn a chance to win a $100 Apple gift card.
Teachers invest a lot of time and care in making their classrooms inspiring spaces for students to learn. Kenan Fellows Program for Teacher Leadership at N.C. State University is committed to recognizing the ingenuity of teachers and investing in them as professionals. That is why we are introducing our first back-to-school Instagram contest (#23ClassroomDecorContest) to highlight the creativity and effort teachers put into making their classrooms cozy and inviting for students.
How to Enter
- Visit @KenanFellows on Instagram.
- Add a like to our contest post
- Upload a picture of your classroom decor for the new school year to your Instagram account.
- Tag @KenanFellows and use the hashtag #23ClassroomDecorContest in the photo caption.
- Set your account to public so we can see your submissions.
- The winner will be announced on Sept. 15, 2023, at 12:01 p.m. ET and will be notified by commenting on their Instagram photo from the Kenan Fellows Program Instagram account (@KenanFellows) or through Instagram direct message. Participants must follow @KenanFellows on Instagram to receive a direct message.
- We will never ask you for personal information. Please do not give away personal information from anyone pretending to be our program.
- The promoter is Kenan Fellows Program for Teacher Leadership at 1070 Partners Way, Suite 5100 Raleigh, NC 27606.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The contest will be on Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The closing date for entry will be 11:00 p.m., ET on 9/13/23. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries received after the closing date.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and terms and conditions without notice for any reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.